- Ventilated fins to increase better air flow to achieve optimal performance under high or low air flow from the fan.
- Uses high quality aluminum fins for best balance of heat absorption and conduction.
- Utilizes six high quality 6mm heatpipes, strategically positioned to pick up the heat from the CPU.
- Proprietary bent winglet design to minimize airflow resistance.
- Heat pipes soldered to base (nickel plated) and fins for optimum heat transfer.
- Stack of 48 pieces of aluminum fins, the most over any other heatsinks in the market. Can be covered entirely by a 120mm fan to absorb all in-coming air flow.
- Includes one Ultra low noise “Fluid Dynamic Bearing” fan (1600RPM)
- Includes the new bolt-thru-board retention brackets for Intel Socket 1366
Dimension: L132 x W63 x H160.5 mm
- Weight: 790g (Heatsink only)
- Heat pipes: Six heat pipes
- Dimension: L120 x W120 x H25mm
- Bearing type: FDB (Fluid Dynamic Bearing)
- Rated Speed: 1600RPM
- Noise Level: 28.0 dBA
- Air Flow: 63.7CFM