- Light and Slim designed heatsink; 25mm in total height with large cooling surface area.
- Options to install two 92mm fans or one 120mm quiet fan.
- Supports multiple nVidia and ATI video cards in SLI and Cross Fire mode.
- Six nickel-plated heatpipes to reduce oxidation effect, maintaining top performance for long term usage.
- Features an all copper base and soldering technology that has each heatsink fin soldered to the heatpipes for a definite contact in producing high efficiency rate of heat transfer.
- Includes two low noise 92mm fan (1500RPM)
- Vast compatibility with nNvidia GTX-200 Series/9 Series and ATI 4000 Series video cards.
- Heatsink Spec
- Dimension: L228 x W104 x H25 mm
- Recommended Fan:All 92 x 92 x 25 fans / All 120 x 120 x 25 fans
- Heat pipes:Six heat pipes / Nickel Plated
- Base material:Copper Base
- Fan Spec
- Dimension: L92 x W92 x H25 mm
- Noise:22.4 dBA
- Graphics Cards Compatibilities
- SLI/CF Motherboard compatibility
* If you plan on installing two T-Rad2 GTX on your video cards for SLI/CF mode, please read below instruction and compatibility list to ensure proper installation.
- Before installing T-Rad2 GTX for SLI or CF, check to see if you have at least two PCI slots between the first and second video card. This takes up the assumption that the fan to be utilized is of 25mm in height/thickness. If a thinner fan is used, the above limitation does not apply.
The models listed are based on ATI and Nvidia’s reference mechanical layout. Some manufacturers stray away from the standard and develop their own layout. For those, Thermalright holds no responsibility in case of incompatibility after purchase of Thermalright product(s).