- 4 X 8mm sintered heat-pipes effectively take away excessive heat from the CPU when overclocked, Nickel Plated heat-pipes, slower Oxidation and deterioration of the heat-pipes, provide longer period of Thermal conductivity.
- Double fin design , each side with 147*103mm heat dissipation area, can be used with 12 or 14 cm fan ( fan clips included)
- Special Arrow fin design, which allows cool air to pass through and take heat away rapidly, effectively provide cooling for the cpu.
- Support Multiple-Platforms. Can be used on Socket 1366/1156/775 Platform, and AM2/AM3 Socket
- Including two 160*140 Ultra low noise PWN fan. With the compatibility of up to 3 fans at a time.
* The TY-140 can be pluged into the 3 pin; you can tell from the jack, there is fool-proof design on the jack so wrong installation of the pins are avoided.
This fan is designed with PWM function, so full speed of 1300rpm will apply when pluged into 3 pins instead of 4 pins .
- Cooler Dimension: Length 147mm x Width 123mm x Height 160mm
- Cooler weight: 825 g (excluding BTK and Fan)
- Heat-pipe: 8mm Sintered Heat-pipe*4 units
- Cooler Base Material: C1100 Pure
- Copper with Nickel Plating.
- Fan Dimension: Length 160mm x
- Width 26.5mm x Height 140mm
- Fan Speed: 900~1300 RPM (PWM)
- Fan noise level: 19dBA
- Fan Airflow: 69CFM