- World’s First VGA cooler that supports the compatibility with 14cm fan
with the dissipating area of 140mm * 130mm.
- World’s First VGA cooler with 8 * 6mm heatpipes, easily cools the hottest VGA in the Market.
- All new installation methods, provides easy mounting and gives better overall compatibility.
- Supports both 12cm or 14cm fan.
- Includes one Thermalright TY-140 PWM fan, Ultra low noise at 21 dBA at max rpm (50cm testing distance)
- Multiple support back-plate, to provide the best protection for your GPU.
- Mirrored Copper base, with quality craftsmanship.
- Supports GTX460 470 GTX 480/ HD5870/5850/4870/4850
* The TY-140 can be pluged into the 3 pin; you can tell from the jack, there is fool-proof design on the jack so wrong installation of the pins are avoided.
This fan is designed with PWM function, so full speed of 1300rpm will apply when pluged into 3 pins instead of 4 pins.
- Heatsink Specifications:
- Dimension: Length 160mm x Width 132mm x Height 38mm
- Weight: 500g (Excluding fan and Mounting brackets)
- Heatpipe: 6mm heatpipe*8 units
- Copper Base: C1100 Pure copper nickel plated with mirror shine
- Fan Specifications:
- Dimention: Length 160mm x Height 140mm x Width 26.5mm
- Weight : 140g
- Fan speed: 900~1300RPM (PWM)
- Noise: 19~21dBA
- Airflow: 56~73CFM
- Connector: 4 Pin (PWM Connector)